How can I get a quotation and / or make reservations?
After sending your request through our reservation system (www.reservacep.com.br) or through our call center (see the unit closest to you on the website www.ceptransportes.com.br) the client will receive an e- confirmation email for the requested service containing all conditions determined for the service. Our estimation may vary depending on the type of: vehicle, route, location, or any other unique(local or regional) conditions existing at the time of service.
What are the conditions for determining a quote?
- Payment method: Deposit slip or credit card.
- Fees will be applied in the event of any additional services.
- Receiving a quote does not guarantee your reservation.
- Extra expenses such as parking, meals or other expenses that may arise shall be borne by the contractor, if any.
- We are not responsible for personal objects/belongings left in our vehicles.
- When receiving clients at Airports, tolerance of 1 hour of waiting after the aircraft has landed is granted by CEP. Extra time will be added accordingly if a client surpasses this wait time.
- Stopped time charges: the value applied to each type of vehicle hired must be consulted in your service voucher.
- KM allowance: In the case of a vehicle hired with a predetermined km allowance, after the km limit has been exceeded, additional km / extra km will be charged.
- Extra km: the value applied to each type of vehicle hired must be consulted in your service voucher.
- When transferring from predefined locations, we grant a waiting tolerance of 30 minutes. After this, the additional value will be predefined/informed to the client and charged later.
- Additional hour: If our services are available after the contracted limit, the amount per hour exceeds 1/6 of the contracted daily rate.
- Our quote is valid for 30 days or while from when the system provides it.
- Please check if your reservation overlaps with any special dates or holidays, as this may impact the value of our proposal and availability of the vehicle.
WHAT ARE THE GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR A RESERVATION?
- 24 hours on call +55 (11) 5904-1420 or [email protected]
- Commercial conditions are defined between both parties and shall be applied when closing the service.
- Payment methods can be via: deposit slip , Cash or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex or Dinners [National and International]).
- Payment method: by Credit card (all flags) (Authorization form completed and signed by the holder). Credit card form and online payment link sent for the payment.
- We must be consulted about any additional fees during solicitation of our services as they must be included in our service proposal.
- Only a service voucher guarantees your reservation.
- In case of breakdown or inability to continue our service, the contracted vehicle will be replaced-whether it be equal, superior or inferior to the contracted vehicle. A replacement time between 1 and 3 hours is granted depending on where you may need assistance.
- Extra expenses such as parking, meals or other expenses that may arise will be borne by the contractor.
- We are not responsible for objects left in the vehicles.
- Quotes are valid for 30 days.
- Please check if your reservation overlaps with any special dates or holidays for logistics, as values ??may change accordingly.
- For interstate and intercity travel, we require 72 hours of mandatory advance notice; full name, ID or passport number, issuing agency / country must be included.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITION CONDITIONS WHEN RECEIVING A QUOTE?
CEP Transportes and our respective group companies (part of our franchised network) on the respective region/ location.The client shall be informed of these at the time of reservation. Therefore, in case of any doubt / rule not foreseen, rule determined at the time of the contracted service will prevail.
CEP Transportes and group companies (part of our franchised network) are supported by the COF (Franchise Offer Circular) rules, as well as the laws that guide this network modal.
CEP Transportes and group companies use only approved suppliers and within the rules required to perform our services. Each franchised unit is free to approve its respective supplier and because of this, is directly responsible for choosing the supplier. Our supplier is thus given direct responsibility of any deviations, thus exempting the network as largely responsible for its choices.
Changes to the pre-booked route can be made at any time. Any changes requested after the confirmation of our service will be considered as changes. If there is no change that implies a change in the tariff, it will be made without any additional charge. If there is a change that implies the tariff, the difference defined in the act of requesting the change will be charged.
We must be consulted about any unique or additional services so we are able to determine their respective values ??and rules in our proposal.
WHAT IS A NO SHOW?
A “No Show” means the client does not show up without prior notice. Due to all the costs involved in providing our services, even if it is not carried out, the full service charge rule applies to cover our operating costs.
WHAT ARE THE CANCELLATION RULE GUIDELINES?
Transport service cancellations with National drivers
National services with cancellation request up to 72 hours before service starts = No charge.
National services with a cancellation request less than 72 hours before the start of the service = Charge of 50% of the total estimated value of our service quote.
National services with a cancellation request less than 24 hours before the start of the service = Full charge of the total estimated service quote.
Cancellations with international chauffeur-driven services
International services with a cancellation request up to 72 hours before the start of the service = Charge of 15% of the total estimated value of our service quote .
International services with a cancellation request less than 72 hours before the start of the service = Charge of 50% of the total estimated value of our service quote.
International services with a cancellation request less than 48 hours before the start of the service = Full charge of the total estimated service quote.
In the case of a national or international “no show” = Full charge of the total estimated service quote.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SERVICES?
- Our vehicles do not travel on uneven or unpaved roads.
- It is forbidden to smoke or consume alcoholic beverages in our vehicles.
- Luggage is transported only in the luggage compartment.
- It is not permitted to carry luggage in the cabin.
- We have a limit of only (3) passengers per executive car.
WHAT ARE THE LAWS OF TRAVEL?
Transport legislation is governed by 3 separate bodies/ entities: City or municipality, State and Federation. Each City and State has its own administrative body. The federation is regulated by ANTT (National Land Transport Agency) https://www.antt.gov.br/
WHAT IS A PASSENGER LIST? WHEN AND HOW SHOULD I SEND IT?
A passenger list contains the essential information so the relevant governing body will know who was inside the vehicle in case this information needs investigation. The client will provide the passenger list 72 hours before the trip. For intercity trips, the list must contain: the passenger’s full name, ID or CPF. For interstate and international travel, the list must accompany a photocopy of the Identity card or Passport of every respective passenger. If there is no list of passengers issued, the vehicle may be unable to continue the journey and this will result in a legal fine.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE MANDATORY FOR US TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE OUR SERVICES?
There is no need to issue any documents, only the basic licenses required to provide our services following the regulations applied for authorization by the company itself as well as those pertaining to the vehicle..
The travel license ( authorization of travel) and the passenger list must be carried throughout the course of the trip. Additionally, those required by the ANTT under special circumstances (eg damage claim form or baggage loss) as well as those necessary determined by relevant traffic laws.
In general, when providing international services (international travel) it is necessary to carry:
– Travel License (travel authorization) and passenger list;
– Documents required by traffic legislation;
– Liability Insurance of the Road Carrier on International Travel; and
– Certificate of Technical Vehicle Inspection – CITV.
During international trips, the origin and destination listed on the outward and return routes must be included in the Travel Guide.
Additionally, when providing international services, the company must carry the documentation required by any international agreements/accords, considering the requirements and guidelines of each country of destination.
WHAT ARE THE GENERAL RULES FOR VEHICLE RENTAL?
CEP Transportes has commercial agreements with some of the most reputable car rental companies in the world;carrying out and facilitating the rental of vehicles in any required location of its clients. All the rules that the rental companies apply to their clients are extended to the sub-lease guidelines that CEP Transportes applies.
- Be at least 21 years old;
- Clients over the age of 19 and under the age of 21 may rent through an additional fee called Youth Rental;
- Have an authentic and valid driver’s license (CNH) issued 1 year ago;
- Present a credit card, with bank insurance and a pre-authorized limit, on behalf of the lessee or whomever is financially responsible;
- Present one´s original CPF and RG, or those of whomever is financially responsible, and must have no restrictions of any kind.
- Present an original, valid Passport and Driver’s License;
- Present a Visa detailing the period allowed to stay in Brazil, except for clients coming from South America;
- Present a credit card, with bank insurance and a pre-authorized limit on behalf of the lessee or whomever is financially responsible.;
- Whomever is financially responsible must present a valid identity card;
- The Green Card is not accepted as it is considered a valid document only in the United States since documents issued by Consulates are not accepted, as they do not replace a Passport.
WHAT IS THE GUARANTEE FOR PAYMENT - CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION?
- All lessees, Brazilian or foreign, must present the following at the time of opening: the LEASE AGREEMENT, regardless of the VEHICLE rental term; a credit card with a pre-authorized limit that coincides with the values of the Category VEHICLE the period, type of rental and contracted protections.
- The credit card must be in the name of the client or whomever is financially responsible, for a fee of R $ 35.00 for Uber customers and R $ 7.90 per day (limited to 10 nights) for other customers.
It is a modality that allows the driver not to present a credit card but has the guarantee that if it is necessary to apply any payment of damage, extras or fines, this will be charged later and the client shall be held responsible.
WHAT ARE THE GUIDELINES FOR ADDITIONAL DRIVERS?
- The lessee may exclusively authorize up to 3 (three) additional drivers for the VEHICLE, that being said additional drivers must meet the same requirements with regards to age, documentation and registration status as the main lessee, except for the presentation of the credit card. The tarif corresponding to this service will be applied upon hiring:
- Additional drivers must go to the store with the lessee to sign the RENTAL AGREEMENT;
- In case of traffic violations / fines resulting from the rental period, the main driver will be contacted to indicate the offending driver.
ANY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT TARIFS, PROTECTION AND FEES?
The tariff is calculated using the formula: Daily + Protections + Taxes = Tariff.
Daily and weekly rental: Free mileage
Monthly lease: Mileage controlled at 3000 Kilometers
Vehicle protection and protection of occupants and third parties.
- a) The negotiated rates are shown in the attached table and will be in effect within two business days after the signing of this agreement, which may be changed by the CONTRACTED PARTY given 10 (ten) days prior notice to the CONTRACTING PARTY. The tariff corresponds to the period of 24 consecutive hours, counted from the hour and minute of the beginning of the rental or leaving the garage for delivery of the vehicle. After the last 24-hour period, if the stipulated period is exceeded, overtime will be charged according to rules of each rental company where the respective vehicle was rented .
Vehicle protection and Protection of occupants and third parties
- a) Vehicle protection
This is the coverage of damages incurred in the rented vehicle in cases of: accidents, fire, total loss, theft, theft or small damages- which require mandatory participation of the lessee according to the amount stipulated in the contract clause, according to the rules of the contracted rental company.
- b) Protection for third parties.
It is the coverage of any bodily and material damages to third parties where the participation of the lessee is mandatory, with the amount stipulated in a contractual clause in accordance with the rules of the contracted rental company, regardless of the vehicle group or number of people involved in the accident.
In order to enjoy the coverage in all protections, the Renter and the Additional Driver must: – Respect the conditions defined in the Rental Agreement and Other Covenants, Respect the traffic legislation in force; Immediately report any occurrence to the 24-hour Service Center of the rental company where the vehicle was rented and call the 24-hour Service Center CEP ((11) 5904-1420) Submit the Police Report within 12 hours or follow protocol within a maximum of 12 hours after the occurrence. In the event of a minor malfunction being found and without the involvement of any third parties; Fill out the Accident Form, available at any store in the chain or requested from the call center.
In order to take advantage of the coverage offered by POT, the Lessee and the Additional Driver must, in addition to complying with the requirements above, present the contractor, at a given single opportunity, the proof of expenses demonstrated in item 1.7 of the Vehicle Rental Agreement and Other Covenants, being that, after opening the process for analyzing the request for reimbursement, any other proof cannot be added. The Lessee will lose the right to this contracted protection if any of the hypotheses provided for in item 7.5 of the Vehicle Rental Agreement and Other Covenants is verified, thus bearing all the costs arising from the event and its consequences. If the Lessee does not contract one of the protections (PP or POT ), they will assume full responsibility for all possible damages that may occur to the leased vehicle and its occupants, also assuming civil liability against third parties.
The rates of co-participants and coverage limits above may be revised and changed by the SERVICE PROVIDER/ THIRD PARTY, without prior notice, but will expressly count in the lease agreement.
All leases have a rate of 5% added upon closing.
HOW IS THE DELIVERY AND WITHDRAWAL CARRIED OUT?
As a matter of commercial negotiation, SERVICE PROVIDER/ THIRD PARTY will deliver and collect vehicles to the CLIENT FOR FREE (in the minimum case of 3 nights; within the urban perimeter with a maximum distance of 10 km between the store/ parking lot and the customer) as shown in the table below:
Days of the week Hours Values
Monday to Friday: 10:00 to 17:00 – Free
Other days and times: R$ 80.00
Service is available only in the urban perimeter of the cities of São Paulo, other locations will require pick up or return at the stores or airports indicated at the time of booking. In all free delivery and withdrawal services, the return must be made 1 hour before the delivery time so that there is no additional charge. All deliveries and withdrawals must be requested 3 hours in advance.
Notes for delivery and pickup
To carry out deliveries and withdrawals we need to register the driver who will make the delivery in the rental agreement so that it can be covered in case of breakdowns. Therefore, that in this your name and the name of the driver who delivered the vehicle to you will be included. For delivery and pickup in locations outside of the urban perimeter not included in the table, request value for a consultant at the time of service.
24 HOUR ASSISTANCE
The SERVICE PROVIDER/ THIRD PARTYwill offer coverage and assistance to the leased vehicle, covering 100% of the national territory, guaranteeing service to the vehicle and its occupants, in case of breakdown and / or accident. These services must be contacted by phone:
São Paulo: (11) 5904-1420
Emergency: (11) 5904-1423 / (11) 97197-8971
24 HOUR ASSISTANCE
The SERVICE PROVIDER/ THIRD PARTY will offer coverage and assistance to the leased vehicle, covering 100% of the national territory, guaranteeing service to the vehicle and its occupants, in case of breakdown and / or accident. These services must be contacted by phone:
São Paulo: (11) 5904-1420
Emergency: (11) 5904-1423 / (11) 97197-8971
HOW ARE EXTRAS AND FINES CHARGED?
All expenses such as Minor Damage, Fuel, Fines and/or other expenses that may arise from the lease will be considered extra and may be charged at the time of closing the contract or after the SERVICE PROVIDER/THIRD PARTY has been notified.
Vehicles will always be delivered with a full fuel tank and must be returned in the same condition. In case the vehicle does not return with a full tank, the SERVICE PROVIDER/ THIRD PARTY the cover this cost, thus being charged to the customer the amount established in the appropriate table and the SERVICE PROVIDER/THIRD PARTY may be requested at any time. The SERVICE PROVIDER/THIRD PARTY previously authorizes and acknowledges that this documentation has been issued by competent/relevant authorities or internal documents presented by the CLIENTto pay the transit fines received from now on the lease made.
HOW DO I ORDER AN AIR TAXI SERVICE?
The client can get a quote for his/her flight directly on our website (www.reservacep.com.br) or via the call center by calling the unit closest to you.
HOW DO I KNOW THAT THE AIR TAXI MEETS THE NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS FOR A SAFE FLIGHT?
Before the client hires any air taxi service, he / she can obtain all information about the aircraft directly on the website of the National Civil Aviation Agency – ANAC, by accessing the following link: https://sistemas.anac.gov.br/voeseguro/
Air taxi companies must comply with all necessary certifications to make your flight comfortable, smooth and safe. We have a qualified technical team and pilots that are all constantly trained and evaluated by ANAC.
WHO MAKES UP AN AIR TAXI CREW?
The crew of an air taxi in most of the aircrafts where it is necessary and has enough space, will be composed of a pilot and a co-pilot.
WHAT IS AN EXECUTIVE FLIGHT?
Executive flights are generally used for business purposes, leisure and non-scheduled flights. The highlight of this type of flight is the flexibility in the number of passengers, ist schedules, the aircraft chosen as well as the number of airports that the company can serve, with each flight being customized according to the client.
IS FOOD SERVED DURING THE FLIGHT?
Yes, all executive flights offer snacks and drinks.
HOW MUCH LUGGAGE CAN I TAKE ON BOARD THE AIRCRAFT?
The amount of baggage allowed may vary according to the aircraft chosen, so please consult one of our attendants for this information.